OLIXIDE® GCB is a broad-spectrum preservative and disinfectant for the treatment of diesel fuels, kerosene, heating oils and aviation fuels.
OLIXIDE® GCB is effective against most types of organisms found in fuel; it is particularly effective against hydrocarbon utilizing fungi; as well as against bacteria, yeasts and other fungi. Being totally organic, it leaves no ash on combustion.
Treatment with OLIXIDE® GCB will kill off bacterial and fungal contamination and assist the breakdown of slimes and coagulated biological sludges. This will help to prevent filters from blinding and allow clean fuel to flow normally.
Fuel treated with OLIXIDE® GCB will remain protected from contamination over extended periods of time. It will also resist contamination if re-inoculated from other sources.
Stable under normal conditions of storage down
to 0°C. If frozen, allow to thaw and stir well
- Very effective in alkaline.
- Broad spectrum and fast-acting biocide.
- Effective against aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms, including sulfate-reducing bacteria.
- Compatible with commonly used additives.
- Not affected by the presence of water.
- Odorless and non-corrosive to metals at recommended use levels.
- Contain no heavy metals.
- Mineral oil.
- Metal – Cutting fluids.
- Fuel tank preservation.
- Fuel pipes.