Stable under normal conditions of storage down
to 0°C. If frozen, allow to thaw and stir well
- DBNPA biocide can easily be hydrolyzed under both alkaline and acidic conditions and quickly kill microorganisms.
- After that, DBNPA will be degraded to ammonia and bromide ion.
- It is an excellent combination of rapid degradation and faster microbial kill at low ppm concentrations.
- Fully soluble in water and most light alcohols and glycols.
- DBNPA is a highly effective, environmentally friendly biocide. It provides a quick kill while also quickly degrading in water.
- Highly effective against a wide range of common water borne organisms.
- Specialty industrial products including
inks, polishes, waxes, detergents, and cleansers.
- Aqueous paints and coatings.
- Latex and resin emulsions.
- Process water.